Skip to main content

Winter boat insurance

Winter boat insurance- Although many people choose to leave their boat uninsured when not in use, this decision can be disastrous for the boat owner.

In many parts of the country, it is impossible to use boats or other types of boats during the long winter months due to climate change and adverse weather conditions. Many boat owners mistakenly believe that when a boat is stored in winter, insurance is no longer necessary.

Source: www.connellinsurancenj.com


Statistically, more boats are damaged each year when they are stored in winter than by boats in service. In some cases, whole ships are lost due to unforeseen circumstances. Damage to a stocked vessel can range from small (destruction by nest, light flight of stored objects, or even minor weather damage) to severe damage (total destruction of the ship by fire or natural disaster). The fact that the boat is not used does not mean that it is fully protected from the unexpected.

A boat owner planning to stock a vessel for a period of time should discuss the importance of winter storage protection plans with a trusted insurance representative. Most insurance plans give the owner of the boat a reduced rate for winter storage coverage, while allowing him to protect his valuable assets. The choice of this option can protect the boat owner's investment and provide peace of mind in cases where winter conservation is a necessity.

Comments

  1. Excellent blog! I found it while surfing around on Google. Content of this page is unique as well as well researched. Appreciate it. vehicle insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is only the data I am discovering all over the place. A debt of gratitude is in order for your website, I simply subscribe your online journal. This is a decent blog.. Mercruiser parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. boating classifieds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inflatable boats are portable and lightweight and can run at high speeds. What was once used by Europeans as a vehicle to transport torpedoes and cargo discreetly has now evolved into a vehicle for recreational purposes. BoatsIreland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment